I finished the blocks on my log cabin quilt (finally!!). The blocks turned out to be various different sizes so now I am cutting them all down to match. I learned a lot while making these blocks and though they are not perfect, I think the final result will be nice.
My husband snapped this pic of me lining them up on the living room floor. I was worried that I didn't do a great job of choosing lights and darks with enough contrast. But this photo shows a different picture than what I see up close and I am pleased how its turning out. I am planning on taking these uneven blocks with me on our trip to Shasta next week and finish up cutting them to size.